The GreenWeb Initiative aims to develop a multilateral cooperation platform between relevant actors from the field of transport infrastructure and nature conservation. The Green-Web.eu platform was initiated by a group of Romanian and Greek organizations, with the support of IENE and it is administrated by Zarand NGO, a non-profit organization registered in Romania, Brasov, 44 Mihai Viteazul str., CIF 28253780.
The Green-Web.eu platform is concerned to guarantee the confidentiality and full protection of your personal data, in accordance with the rules, principles and regulations in force in the European Union in this field, including Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual, and an identifiable person is that identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, localization, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements that are physically, physiologically, genetically, psychologically, economically, culturally or socially identifiable.
The following policy refers to the personal data of GreenWeb members and users of the Green-Web.eu platform and applies to personal data collected by e-mail or on-line forms. For the purpose of carrying out the activity, Zarand NGO as the administrator of the Green-Web.eu platform may collect, process and store certain personal data, needed for the functionality of the network or the platform or data legally required. These data may be, but are not limited to, name, surname, nationality, address, telephone, e-mail address, profession, etc.
The purpose for which we collect and the way in which we use your personal data.
The Green-Web.eu platform collects data in the following cases:
- If you are a registered member of the GreenWeb network or user of some sections of the Green-Web.eu platform;
- To communicate with you, by newsletters, e-mail, phone;
- Legal obligation
- To comply with specific legal obligation imposed by the applicable law;
- To monitor the traffic and to improve the content and to enhance the functionality of green-web.eu site.
Transmitting personal data to third parties.
The Green-Web.eu platform does not disclose your personal data to third parties, with the following possible exceptions:
- to collaborators who manage some specific sections of the platform, only with your consent;
- if there is a legal obligation to transmit relevant personal data to public authorities.
We keep your personal data as long as the functionality of the GreenWeb network and Green-Web.eu platform require. There may be situations where the legislation in force requires that certain sets of data be retained for a specific period of time.
As a personal data holder, GDPR gives you a number of rights, including:
- the right of access – allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is processed by us and, if so, what are the relevant details of these processing activities;
- the correction right – allows you to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect;
- the right to delete – allows you to erase your personal data in certain cases, such as:
- if the data are no longer needed in connection with the purposes for which they were collected;
- whether the processing was based on your consent and whether you have withdrawn your consent, or has expired, or where there is no longer a legal basis for processing your personal data;
- a court or regulatory authority has decided that your personal data in question must be deleted;
- if it is proven that your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- the right to restrict – allows you to obtain the restriction of processing your personal data in certain cases, for example when you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify this accuracy;
- the right to object – allows you to object to the further processing of your personal data under the conditions and within the limits set by the law;
- the right to data portability – allows you to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and legible format, or to transmit this data to another data operator.
We are happy to ensure that you exercise these rights, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights and learn more about such rights by e-mail at email@example.com. We will address your requests with the utmost care and as soon as possible. You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, in its capacity as an autonomous central public authority with general competence in the field of personal data protection.